Residential Mortgage - Remortgage
Circumstances can dictate changes in our lives and so often these are of a financial nature. You may simply be seeking a better mortgage rate. Capital may be required to pay for children’s further education, buy a second or holiday home or extend the current one.
Whatever the reason may be you will want or have to re finance your residence, investment home, overseas property or commercial premises. This is when you will want The Mortgage Explorer to step in.
We pledge to research the market so as to propose you a choice menu of lenders, rates, currencies and criteria. From this, and with our independent advice at hand, you will be able to select the one product that suits best your circumstances, and dispose of the rest.
Our Residential Mortgage Service includes:
- Independent Mortgage Advice
- Offset, Flexy, Current Account mortgages
- Sterling, Euro, US Dollar, Swiss Franc, Yen, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar mortgages
- Various methods of repayment: Capital, Interest Only
- Provisons for Foreign Nationals
- Special terms for Professionals and High Net Worth clients
- Competitive fixed, tracker, variable, capped rates
- Upto 85% lending
- Home visits by our advisers available
- Personal illustration available
- Treating Customers Fairly Policy
We aim to make our service easy: Just select from our residential mortgages or insurance products that interests you, and choose how you would like to be contacted:
* by our specialist team - return call at a time that suits you,
* by our independent advisers - email
or call 0800 0743895 for free initial advice
There may be a brokerage fee of £500 per application.
We deal with all lenders based in UK or Offshore.
These include: Abbey, Alliance & leicester, Halifax, Woolwich, Nationwide,Cheltenham & Gloucester, Scottish Widows Bank, Lloyds TSB Group, HSBC, Royal Bank of Scotland Group, Kleinwort Benson, Investec
Our residential mortgages service covers the whole of the UK.
We offer an optional ongoing annual mortgage review to help you m your financial budget planner on track and manage your mortgage throughout its term. We charge an annual fee of £500 for such service. Please enquire on +44 (0) 1425 627511 or +44 (0) 1425 627284
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage. The actual rate available will depend on your circumstances. Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Changes in the exchange rate may increase the sterling equivalent of your debt.
The Mortgage Explorer Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Mortgage Explorer's FCA register number is 400597. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate will writing and some aspects of buy-to-let, commercial and overseas mortgages.
Find out more: FSA Key Facts